My investing carrier

 I am 17 years old . In this blog I will explain all my investing carrier or experience till today . How and when I start investing . From where the idea of investing comes in my mind and my future plans about investing . 

So let's start from beginning, when I am 15 years old the question comes in my mind is what is stock market ? What is Nifty? What is sensex? As I am from India so Nifty and sensex is two main stock exchanges of India . The fire of desire to know what is this is increasing in my heart and mind . 
 
I ask this question from my  teacher but the people of India think that stock market is a type of gambling . They are not enough aware about stock market like my teacher. So the internet and smartphone is like gift from God to me which teaches me everything . firstly I learn about stock market , Nifty , sensex. I saw each and every detailed videos of stock market and other investing ways . 

At the age of 17 I enter stock market by buying some shares of Indian companies . 
 In this field I earn many profits . 

According to the survey only 2%of Indian population is in stock market . So this is how I start my investing journey from stock market . Later I invest more money at other places from which I get around 1.5 million RS at the age of 30 . Also i invest in books ,knowledge and to train myself. 

My future plans for investing is that I want to invest in real estate . I also recommend some books to you about investing below . In last,I ask that money is not our goal , our goal is freedom from work and financial problems . 

Recommended books :: Rich Dad poor Dad , An intelligent investor .

Comments

  1. Vry inspirational........I mean at ur age it's a great thingggg...good job👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is the conflict between Israel and Palestine ?

A visit to a historical Akbar's tomb ( kila)near my hometown.